Booking a class
Learn TRE in a small, friendly group (spaces limited to 4 people).
Class dates: Please check back here or follow my Facebook page for new dates.
Please note: All class attendees will be emailed a short health questionnaire, which must be completed and returned before the class.
4 week course
This 4-week Intro to TRE course is designed to help you experience the benefits of a regular TRE practice. Each week you will be introduced to new information about your nervous system, and new techniques to help you get the most from your TRE sessions. By the end of the course you will have established a regular home routine and you will have all you need to practise this empowering technique for the rest of your life!
JULY COURSE: (ONE SPACE REMAINING!)
Saturday 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th (10.30-12.00)
The cost per course is £130 (payable upon booking). This includes:
- 4 x 1.5 hour weekly classes
- Supporting material to take away each week for your home practice
- Email support between classes (or Skype calls if necessary)
- Spaces limited to 4 people – so you receive plenty of 1:1 support and guidance.
What you will learn:
Stress and your nervous system:
- How stress affects your nervous system and ability to think straight
- Why you feel anxious when you know logically there’s nothing to worry about!
- How to spot signs of fight, flight and freeze
- The importance of feeling safe
Working with the tremors:
- How to stop, start and pause the tremors
- How to encourage the tremors to move through your body
- Hints and tips to make your home TRE practice more effective
- (Optional) hands-on facilitation techniques to encourage new movement patterns
- Simple self-soothing techniques to calm your nervous system
Please note: A key part of the experience is the camaraderie of doing this course in a small, friendly group. Courses will only go ahead if there are 2 or more people booked on a course.
Here’s some lovely feedback from a recent course:
“I first came across TRE quite a few years ago and bought the book. I loved the concept and tried the exercises on my own, but without support and encouragement, I failed to make TRE a habit and it faded from my life. However, Katherine provides plenty of both, while also holding the space beautifully, during the 4 week course. I am now regularly practising TRE and feel very grateful. Although not a quick fix, this healing modality can, with regular practise, be really transformative over time. Katherine is living proof of this (I’ll let her tell you her story – you’ll be amazed!) and I highly recommend her and her 4 week course!”
Oliver M, Petersfield
All class attendees will be emailed a short health questionnaire, which must be completed and returned to me before the class.
When you come to the class…
Wear comfortable, non restrictive clothing such as a t-shirt/sweatshirt and loose trousers, leggings or jogging bottoms.
Please bring a warm blanket to cover you when you are lying down. The WOW Clinic has plenty of yoga mats but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
If you have any questions about the course, please feel free to contact me.
If you cancel two weeks or more prior to the first class, you will be issued a full refund.
If you cancel within two weeks of the first class, there will be no refunds unless your spot can be filled by another person. If we are able to fill your spot, you will receive a full refund.
There will be no refunds issued after the first class of the course.
If a course is cancelled due to low enrolment you will be issued a full refund.