Booking a class
All classes and courses are held at the lovely WOW Clinic in Westbourne. To book a place on a class, please contact the clinic:
Tel: 01243 372 272
(Further dates will be added later in the year – see my TRE Facebook page for updates)
Learn TRE in a small, friendly group (spaces limited to 4 people).
4th May (FULLY BOOKED)
8th June (SPACES AVAILABLE)
Please note: All class attendees will be emailed a short health questionnaire, which needs to be completed and returned before the class.
4 WEEK COURSE
This 4-week Intro to TRE course is designed to help you experience the benefits of a regular TRE practice. Each week you will be introduced to new information and techniques. By the end of the course you will have established a regular home routine and you will have all you need to practise this empowering stress-management and resilience technique for the rest of your life!
Saturday 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th (10.30-12.00)
Further dates will be added later in the year. (Spaces limited to 4 people.)
The cost per course is £130 (payable upon booking). This includes:
- 4 x 1.5 hour weekly classes
- Supporting material to take away each week for your home practice
- Email support between classes (or Skype calls if necessary)
- Spaces limited to 4 people – so you receive plenty of 1:1 support and guidance.
What you will learn:
Stress and your nervous system:
- How stress affects your nervous system and ability to think straight
- Why you feel anxious when you know logically there’s nothing to worry about!
- How to spot signs of fight, flight and freeze
- The importance of feeling safe
- How TRE boosts your ‘social engagement’ system (vagus nerve)
Working with the tremors:
- How to stop, start and pause the tremors
- How to encourage the tremors to move through your body
- Hints and tips to make your home TRE practice more effective
- How to shortcut the warm up exercises
- (Optional) hands-on facilitation techniques to encourage new movement patterns
Soothing your nervous system:
- Simple self-soothing techniques to calm your nervous system, which you can practise during TRE and anytime during the day
Please note: A key part of the experience is the camaraderie of doing this course in a small, friendly group. Courses will only go ahead if there are 2 or more people booked on a course!
All class attendees will be emailed a short health questionnaire, which must be completed and returned to me before the class.
When you come to the class…
Wear comfortable, non restrictive clothing such as loose trousers, leggings or jogging bottoms.
Please bring a warm blanket which is large enough to cover you when you are lying down. The WOW Clinic has plenty of yoga mats but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
If you have any questions about the course, please feel free to contact me.
If you cancel two weeks or more prior to the first class, you will be issued a full refund.
If you cancel within two weeks of the first class, there will be no refunds unless your spot can be filled by another person. If we are able to fill your spot, you will receive a full refund.
There will be no refunds after the first class of the course.
If a course is cancelled due to low enrolment you will be issued a full refund.